For your convenience, we accept the following forms of payment: cash, personal checks, money orders and major credit cards including, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Payment in full is expected when services are rendered. Financial arrangements can be made with our office when extensive dental care is required.
Pre-Payment Discount – A 4% discount is given if the entire treatment plan is paid in full with cash or check, 7 or more days prior to treatment. Please contact our office for more information.
We accept most dental insurance plans and file all claims for you. Please contact us if you have questions about managed care or PPO insurance plans.Financial Policy ›
Advance Care works like a credit card, but is exclusive for healthcare services. Advance Care has no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties, no annual fees, and allows you to pay over time. Low monthly payment plans are available for dental procedures not typically covered by insurance. Plus, you can continually use your card to pay for additional treatment for yourself and family members.
- The application process is simple and offers quick decisions.
- Co-signers may be utilized on your application if needed to improve your chances for approval. We work hard to get you approved.
- You can schedule your medical procedure as soon as you are approved.
- Approved applicants may receive 6 or 12 months interest free financing and competitive interest rates.
- No prepayment penalties and no punitive late fees.
- Maximum flexibility.
- Unmatched customer service.
The CareCredit healthcare credit card is:
Use it again and again as your own dedicated health and wellness credit line.
Our promotional financing options make costly procedures and treatments more manageable, with convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
You can choose from enrolled doctors or healthcare providers near you. Pay monthly or pay your balance off at any time.
Simple and straightforward.
Pay for the treatments or procedures you want, when you want them.